In collaboration with students and recent graduates we want address and reduce the social challenges of the bottom billion, formulated as the Millennium Development Goals of the United Nations, of your NGO project with innovative goods and services of public companies.
We do this in collaboration with student with whom we wright proposals with regards to these goods and services. Businesses can use these to tackle the social challenges of the bottom billion and generate economies advantages at the same time. All of this is performed through this Facebook App.
This new way of economic success for enterprises is based on the Creating Shared Value (CSV) theory by Harvard Business School professor, Michael E. Porter.
- Your NGO-project will receive marketing exposure through the students videoblog. Whem implementing a CSV-proposal on your project students are required to keep a videoblog on there own facebook profile and through this web app.
- Companies invest in your project by offering their innovative goods and services, free of charge;
- Companies have the opportunity to (partially) finance your project. This will make your organisation less dependent on short term cash flow (donations), which enables your organisation to focuss on rapid expansions of your mission so that you can solve more social and ecological problems in the future;
- All cost related to the students and Flying Innovators team during the NGO project will be reimbursed.
- Your organization must have NGO projects in emerging countries , where its activities adress the social challenges * of the bottom billion , formulated as the Millennium Development Goals of the United Nations, addressing
- Eradicating extreme poverty and hunger
- Achieving universal primary education
- Promoting equality of men and women; strengthening the position of women
- Reducing child mortality
- Improve maternal health
- Combating HIV / AIDS, malaria and other diseases
- The protection of a sustainable environment
- Develop a global partnership for development .
- the relevant NGO project in which companies invest in kind or in cash , have decent accommodation for the participating students, where they can rest and sleep during the project;
- the relevant NGO project in which companies invest in kind or in cash, have decent and adequate sanitary facilities available for the participating students during the project;
- the people working at the NGO project are open for questions to execute this project well ;
- that participating students will be welcome at the relevant NGO project for a period of 2-3 months.