We would like to address and reduce the social challenges of the bottom billion, formulated as the Millennium Development Goals of the United Nations. This will be done in collaboration with (recently graduated) students and the usage of innovative goods and services of businesses.
Through our Facebook Application we will write proposals for businesses. The proposals will describe a way that a business can tackle social challenges of the bottom billion and – at the same time – generate economic benefits.
This new way of economic success for businesses, by addressing the social challenges of the bottom billion while making use of innovative goods and services, is also called Shared Value. This is based on the CSV (creating shared value) theory of the Harvard Business School Professor: Mr. Michael. E. Porter.
When a company decides to proceed with our CSV proposal, it’s an option to implement it with the help of the students who have written the CSV proposal internally on one of their own NGO-projects.
Besides this, we offer the opportunity to implement and test the CSV proposal on one of the many NGO-projects in emerging countries with the engaged students. For this purpose, we concluded partnerships with AIESEC and Doingoood. As a result, we have access to over 5000 NGO projects in more than 125 countries.
- the opportunity to reduce the social challenges of the bottom billion by the usage of innovative goods and services of businesses;
- the opportunity to work with prestigious multinationals and the better medium businesses;
- the opportunity to further expand of your professional network;
- the opportunity to create new career developments;
- the possibility to be involved with the implementation of the CSV proposal (either written by you or by Flying Innovators), possibly in an emerging country. If the latter (you will be assigned to an emerging country), your expenses in this respect may get covered by the relevant company.
- The opportunity to perform meaningful work in which you can put your theoretical knowledge into practice.
- The opportunity to further develop your self-awareness.
- You write a CSV proposal (under Flying Innovators’ supervision) or you support us on a CSV proposal.
- You are available for two – three months in order to implement the CSV proposal either onsite at the relevant company or on one of the many NGO projects in an emerging country;
- You want to get the best out of yourself;
- You want to get visible within prestigious multinationals;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- You have great problem solving skills;
- You have a strong and creative mind;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You want to further develop your self-awareness;
- You want to perform meaningful work;
- You almost finished your Bachelor’s or Master program / you just obtained your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- You are stress resistant;
- The relevant CSV project matches with your field of study or you possess the knowledge in order to make the project into a success.
The goal is the creation of CSV proposals for companies so that they can:
- address and reduce social challenges of the bottom billion with their goods and/or services;
- at the same time generate economic benefits.
In order to address and reduce the social challenges of the bottom billion (as the Millennium Development Goals of the United Nations) in collaboration with (recently graduated) students and the usage of innovative goods and services of businesses, the procedure is as follows:
- If you want to be part of this experience, please press the button: “Facebook Application” on the bottom of this page.
- On this page of the Facebook Application: “Flying Innovators” you will find an overview of the companies with social challenges, formulated as the Millennium Developments Goals of the United Nations, which are of importance for this company as well as their goods and/or services in which we see shared value potential.
- Subsequently, you will find a video of the Flying Innovators Team in regards to a CSV proposal.
- Next to this video, a link can be found to a CSV proposal which you can download. This in order to get an impression of the matter.
- If you have a good idea to create shared value, please have a look at the tailor-made manual in order to write a CSV proposal hereunder. This will be valued by Flying Innovators and even more by the relevant company.
- You can then choose to support our CSV proposal or to submit your own CSV proposal by clicking the button below the video: support / submit CSV proposal’’;
- On this page, you will find 2 forms. Form 1 is relevant for when you support our CSV proposal and form 2 is relevant for when you submit your own CSV proposal.
- We kindly ask you to complete the relevant form, copy this to your email account and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We will review each submission carefully and choose the best CSV proposals/motivations in regards to our CSV proposals and present these to the relevant companies;
- The relevant companies take a decision whether or not they will implement the CSV proposal internally with the relevant student(s) or with Flying Innovators and the relevant student(s), on one of our many NGO projects in emerging countries.